Eagle eye’s view of JSPN services
- Each year any where from 250 to 300 students are provided scholarships towards their studies
- On an average we conduct free medical camps at least twice an year. Free checkups are done in addition to supply of medicines.
- Several hundred people have benefited from our medical camps
- A few operations have been arranged to needy and poor patients through our chain of volunteers and doctors in our network. Typically the need for the operations are spotted during the free medical camps.
- Emergency supply of materials like food, biscuits, warm clothing and medicneswere provided during Chennai floods in 2015, Kodagu/coorg and Kerala floods in 2019.
- Rehabilitation packages were provided to many affected families during all the above calamities.
- Food distribution to stranded public in various towns and cities during 2019 Covid 19 lockdown
- A Covid helpline in Bangalore to scale our services
Covid Relief activities - 2021
Covid Care Helpdesk - 2021
- Provide information about bed availability in the hospitals known to our network
- Give Oxygen cylinders to people testing Corona positive but stay isolated at home
- Give emergency medicines
- Assist in getting ambulances to patients
- Help in getting Plasma
- Arranging tele consultation with doctors for home isolation patients
- Counselling to get a positive mindset
- Food delivery to home isolated patients (contact less delivery). Currently 300 families are covered.
- We are launching an IVR based helpline shortly, to streamline all above activities and for better efficiency
Covid Relief activities - 2020
- Delivered over 15000 food packets to migrant workers affected by Covid lock down
- Distributed complete grocery kits to over 400 families
Coorg Flood Relief
- Distribution of utensil and grocery kit to over 200 families displaced by flood
- Monetary assistance for flood affected families to buy daily needs such as milk and medicines
- Distribution of cloths and blankets to the needy families