Terms & Conditions: Updated on 09-May-2016
- To register your profile at matrimony.srijspn.org (referred
to as 'JSPN Matrimony' hereafter) and become a 'member', you must be
of legal marriageable age as per the Indian laws (currently, 18 years
or over for females(bride) and 21 years or over for males(groom)).
- Participants must register their profile at the website
'matrimony.srijspn.org' by providing the required information.JSPN
Matrimony does not entertain and accept any other mode of
registration (e-mail, other matrimonial websites and so on)
- Non-Commercial Use by Members.
The matrimony.srijspn.org Site is for the personal use of individual
members to advertise and promote their profiles for the purpose of
generating Accepts from relevant matches and cannot be used in
connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing
links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to
matrimony.srijspn.org or otherwise. Organizations, companies,
and/or businesses cannot become Members of matrimony.srijspn.org
and should not use the matrimony.srijspn.org Service or Site for
any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site,
including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be
investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including
without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not
have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from
matrimony.srijspn.org and members of matrimony.srijspn.org as long
as you are a registered member of matrimony.srijspn.org. This consent
shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done
with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference
Register (NCPR). This consent extends to emails, messages or calls
relating but not limited to phone number verification, the provision
of matchmaking advertising service, matchmaking enquiries and promotions.
- Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on matrimony.srijspn.org.
matrimony.srijspn.org reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles
- In order to protect matrimony.srijspn.org and/or our Members from any abuse / misuse,
matrimony.srijspn.org reserves the right to take appropriate steps as it deems
appropriate in its sole discretion in order to protect interest of other Members.
- Proprietary Rights in the Content on matrimony.srijspn.org
matrimony.srijspn.org owns and retains all proprietary rights in the matrimony.srijspn.org
Site and the matrimony.srijspn.org Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material,
trademarks, and other proprietary information of matrimony.srijspn.org, and its licensors.
Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for
which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish,
transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any
such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this
Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by matrimony.srijspn.org.
We also reserve our right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations
Content Posted on the Site.
- You understand and agree that matrimony.srijspn.org.may delete any listing, content, communication,
photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of matrimony.srijspn.org
violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights,
harm, or threaten the safety of either Shaadi.com and/or its Members.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of
the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably
grant to matrimony.srijspn.org the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly
perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to Centres, events, members from time to time.
You are solely responsible for your advertisement/communications with other matrimony.srijspn.org Members.
matrimony.srijspn.org reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and
other Members. matrimony.srijspn.org also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members.
However, matrimony.srijspn.org is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants.
matrimony.srijspn.org expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions
between the members inter-se.
- JSPN Matrimony only enables the 'first' instance of marriage
for its members. Candidates seeking re-marriage are discouraged from
using the services of this website. JSPN Matrimony reserves the right
to reject the registration of any such members and prohibit them from
participating in any event conducted under the banner of JSPN
- JSPN Matrimony has been established with the objective of
betterment of the Madhwa society and reserves the right to not
process the registration of candidates, at its discretion, if deemed
detrimental to this stated objective.
- JSPN Matrimony will maintain confidentiality of all personal
information (other than that meant for posting or transmission)
furnished by the members. By agreeing to register at JSPN Matrimony,
you allow JSPN Matrimony to use your email address and/or telephone
number for reaching out to you as well as providing your profile
information to other members only for the purpose of matrimonial
alliances. JSPN Matrimony will not use the profile information of the
members for any other activity.
- JSPN Matrimony is not responsible for the veracity & factual
correctness of the content and information (including profile and
photograph) provided by members on the website. We advise members to
further independently verify the details of prospective matches.
- JSPN Matrimony reserves the right to cancel, without prior
notice and at its discretion, the registration of members who are
found to have wilfully provided inaccurate and/or misleading
information during the registration process.
- If you use JSPN Matrimony, you are responsible for
maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for
restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept
responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or
- JSPN Matrimony has no franchises or branches. All
communication related to JSPN Matrimony must be addressed to "Jaya
Satya Pramoda Nidhi, C/o. Uttaradi Math, Jayateertha Vidyapeetha,
Uttaradi Math road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore - 560 004". Alternately
you can also send an e-mail to email@example.com. No other
mode of correspondence will be entertained
SMS Terms And Conditions
- By entering mobile number on matrimony.srijspn.org while registering for an account or receiving alerts, contacting an advertiser seller / buyer, user gives consent to JSPN and its partners / vendors and sub-partners / sub-vendors to send alerts, contact details, SMS and calls related to user s action in our website to the mobile number entered by the user, irrespective of whether the same is on the DND list or any other such data base. In case user does not want to receive these messages on his / her mobile number, he / she shall not submit his / her mobile number with JSPN.
- The user/customer by signing in this website matrimony.srijspn.org hereby unconditionally consents to receive calls/SMS's from JSPN or its users in accordance with the 'Do not disturb' guidelines of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) or such other authority in India and abroad. JSPN further reserves the right to send emails and SMS's related to any communication by the user/customer in JSPN website and the user/customer agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam.
- Short Messaging Service (SMS SERVICE) is offered by JSPN has add on service to users.
- SMS will be sent only to the mobile number you have registered/given during the registration.
- SMS will be sent from the time ticket request or acceptance or rejection are recorded from the application.
- You may not receive SMS in case there are issues/problems with your mobile phone, mobile network reach and technical issues with your mobile network provider. In order to receive SMS, you must ensure that your mobile phone is switched on, is in working condition and connected to the mobile network of your mobile network provider at all times. If your mobile phone is switched off or is out of coverage, your mobile network provider may delete any SMS messages to be received by you.
- The time to deliver the SMS is dependent upon the traffic on the mobile network and whether your mobile phone is within reach and switched on and cannot therefore be guaranteed by JSPN.
- JSPN is not a mobile network operator and does not in any way guarantee the delivery of SMS text messages.
- By registering/booking to the reservation, you confirm that you have provided the accurate mobile number to be reached via SMS and that you are the owner or its legitimate user of the mobile phone being used at the time of registration. You acknowledge that using another person's mobile phone or providing inaccurate mobile phone number or unauthorized use of mobile phone number for receiving the SMS may entail disclosure of your confidential information which disclosure shall be at your sole risk.
- SMS SERVICE is provided with no warranties, express or implied. JSPN is not responsible or liable or otherwise have any obligation to you for any loss, damage or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to non receipt of the SMS for any reasons whatsoever. In no event shall JSPN be liable for any indirect or consequential damages.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of India SMS SERVICE submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bengaluru.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you specifically acknowledge and agree to the aforesaid terms and conditions.
- Delivery of SMS (alerts, service alerts etc.) depends on mobile service provider of the user and JSPN is not responsible for its delivery.
- matrimony.srijspn.org is an online Matrimonial Service. The terms and conditions set forth hereinafter are applicable to all visitors / Members of The Site.
- matrimony.srijspn.org is designed, updated and maintained by JSPN and the name, design and the model are exclusive property of JSPN and any copy and reproduction in any form and/or unauthorized access to any data forming part of matrimony.srijspn.org will amount to infringement of copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
- While utmost care is taken to provide correct and updated information, The website does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the website and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information on matrimony.srijspn.org.
- The user of matrimony.srijspn.org is responsible for removing his/her profile from the website or intimating matrimony.srijspn.org in writing to remove the profile from the website once their match is finalized. matrimony.srijspn.org will not be responsible in any way for the lapse on the user's part to take this action and no liability for this in action on the part of the user rests with matrimony.srijspn.org
- matrimony.srijspn.org will in no event be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages including damages arising out of the use of or inability to use and/or for any delay in the Service provided by matrimony.srijspn.org.
- matrimony.srijspn.org reserves the right to modify, add, delete and/or change the contents and classification and presentation of the information at any time as it may in its absolute discretion find to be expedient and without giving any notice. It is the user's responsibility to refer to the terms and/or any change or addition to the same while accessing The Site.
- matrimony.srijspn.org offers no warranty that the contents of The Site are free from viruses or any other infection, which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- matrimony.srijspn.org provides links to other web sites at various places hosted on servers maintained by third parties over which matrimony.srijspn.org has no control. matrimony.srijspn.org accepts no responsibility as to the contents of such websites and shall in no way be liable for any damage/loss arising to users seeking access or using the said web sites.
- matrimony.srijspn.org accepts advertising material sent by third parties for display on the website. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted by them complies with national and international law. The Site at its absolute discretion reserves the right to change, suspend or omit any advertisement